●0.1 - 0.4mm precision printing
With standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment, and up to 120mm/s speed
●Filament run-out protectionandpower outage protection
More successful 3D printing, 100 percent completion on every print
●2.8'' full color touchscreen
The display can be installed on the left or right side to provide more intuitive control, especially great for the left-handed
●Built-in power supply, under the build platform to avoid the electric shock
●Quick assembly only 1 hour needed
Great for any beginners to train hands-on ability
● Reinforced aluminum alloy construction, durable, in classical black and red colors
● Powerful heat bed using safety voltage for fast heating. With heat-resistant heat bed sticker, easier to use and clean
● 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, ABS, wood filled, etc.
Pleaseclick here to download the user manual, and click here to download the firmware
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 7.8000 kg
Packing Contents: 1 x 3D Printer Kit ( Semi-assembled ), 1 x English Manual
How to update the firmware of Alfawise U30 DIY 3D Printer?
1. Copy firmware to the SD card;
2. Then restart the machine and wait for the machine progress bar to complete before the firmware is refreshed.
3. Then the user needs to delete firmware in the SD card to be used normally, otherwise the firmware will be refreshed every time the printer is turned on.
Why not extruding at start of print?
1. Extruder was not primed before beginning the print;
2. Nozzle starts too close to the bed;
3. The filament has stripped against the drive gear;
4. The extruder is clogged.
When the machine returns the filament, it can't be returned. What should I do when stuck in the pneumatic joint?
1. Before returning the material, please heat the nozzle first, and then withdraw the consumables as soon as possible. If you can't pump it, you can re-feed the material with the advanced material, and melt the extruded block formed at the end of the consumable in the nozzle.
2. When withdrawing the consumables, before the end of the consumables reaches the pneumatic joint, we will usually pull the Teflon directly from the Teflon and cut the end of the consumables.
3. Because the end of the consumables in the nozzle will be deformed by heat, if the end deformed consumables are directly pulled out, it may be stuck to the pneumatic joint or the limit switch for damage detection. (The limit switch for the broken material detection is single Towards).
Why not extruding enough plastic?
1. Incorrect filament diameter;
2. Increase the extrusion multiplier.
Why the 3D printer always overheating?
1. Insufficient cooling;
2. Printing at too high of a temperature;
3. Printing too fast;
4. Try printing multiple parts at once.
What if the filament does not discharge from the machine?
1. After the machine nozzle is heated, the consumables are normally fed into the feeding mechanism by hand, and then passed through the Teflon tube to enter the nozzle.
2. When it is found that the gear of the feeding mechanism emits a "beep" sound, it can first check whether the consumables are wound, causing the extrusion mechanism to pull the material.
3 If this is not the reason, raise the machine nozzle and use the 0.4mm needle in the toolbox to insert it from below the copper nozzle and rotate while inserting.
4. Under normal circumstances, this needle can be used to open the copper nozzle, so that the feed is smooth. The reason for this blocking is generally that there are impurities in the consumables, which leads to plugging.
What should I do if I cannot resume printing after power shutdown?
If the power is suddenly turned off when the part is first printed, the machine will not save the print data. Unless the height of the print exceeds 0.5mm, the power failure will be supported. If the height is less than 0.5mm, it is recommended to reprint directly.