● The appearance adopts the classic metal red and black color matching.
●Built-in switching power supply, improve safety.
●Humanized UI design, the operation is more simple and convenient.
●Super large nut, easier for levelling.
● Plug-and-play TMC2208 stepper motor driver, also for smooth operation and precise printing
●Filament run-out protectionandpower outage protection guarantee successful print
●4.3 inch touch screen, over 53 percent bigger than that of U30, with anoptimized user interface, providing instant access to settings and easier control of printing process
● Efficient heating and uniform temperature provided by the high-power hot bed with aluminum substrate, glass build platform, and PC sticker for excellent adhesion and smooth base of prints
●The latest open source Marlin firmware for total control of the 3D printer, makers' freedom, e.g. installation of automatic leveling module
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 7.9000 kg
How to update the firmware?
1. Connect the data cable to your computer and printer and open the cura15.04.3 version.
2. Click cura's machine setting, click baudrate, set to 115200.
3. Click on Install custom firmware in cura
4. Select the file Marlin1.1.9 LGT02.
5. Wait for the machine to update the firmware
For detailed steps with pictures, refer to the following link: U30 pro firmware update guide
What if the filament does not discharge from the machine?
1. After the machine nozzle is heated, the consumables are normally fed into the feeding mechanism by hand, and then passed through the Teflon tube to enter the nozzle.
2. When it is found that the gear of the feeding mechanism emits a "beep" sound, it can first check whether the consumables are wound, causing the extrusion mechanism to pull the filament.
3. If this is not the reason, raise the machine nozzle and use the 0.4mm needle in the toolbox to insert it from below the copper nozzle and rotate while inserting.
4. Under normal circumstances, this needle can be used to open the copper nozzle, so that the feed is smooth. The reason for this blocking is generally that there are impurities in the consumables, which leads to plugging.
For detailed steps with pictures, refer to the following link: What if the filament does not discharge from the machine?
When the machine returns the filament, it can't be returned. What should I do when stuck in the pneumatic joint?
1. Before returning the material, please heat the nozzle first, and then withdraw the consumables as soon as possible. If you can't pump it, you can re-feed the material with the advanced material, and melt the extruded block formed at the end of the consumable in the nozzle.
2. When withdrawing the consumables, before the end of the consumables reaches the pneumatic joint, we will usually pull the Teflon directly from the Teflon and cut the end of the consumables.
3. Because the end of the consumables in the nozzle will be deformed by heat, if the end deformed consumables are directly pulled out, it may be stuck to the pneumatic joint or the limit switch for damage detection. (The limit switch for the broken material detection is single. Towards).
For detailed steps with pictures, refer to the following link: What should I do when stuck in the pneumatic joint?
Where to download the user manual or firmware of Alfawise U30 Pro DIY 3D Printer?
The U30 Pro open source touch screen and motherboard firmware have been uploaded to the GitHub platform with the following links:
A. Click here to download the Touch Screen Firmware (Including Project Files)
B. Click here to download the Motherboard Firmware (Marlin1.1.9)
The U30 Pro open source touch screen and motherboard firmware have been uploaded to the Dropbox platform:
Click here to download the U30 Pro Touch Screen Firmware and Motherboard Firmware
If the spring is adjusted to the extreme position, it still cannot be leveled. What should I do?
If this happens, the X-axis beam is generally loose. At this time, the hex socket on the right side of the machine can be adjusted with a wrench to adjust the tightness.
For detailed steps with pictures, refer to the following link: What should I do if U30 pro cannot be leveled?
What can I do if the curling occurs and get out of the platform?
1. After the user gets the 3D printer, if the leveling is found to be curled on the first layer of silk, it feels like it is gently falling on the platform. It can be judged that the leveling is not adjusted, and the nozzle is too high from the hot bed.
2. At this point we need to re-level, the quality of the leveling can largely determine the success rate of the part printing.
3. In addition, in order to ensure good contact between the model and the platform, we can set the larger plane of the model face down when slicing, and can also be set in the slicing software to add Raft to the model, which can make the model stick to the platform firm.
For detailed steps, refer to the following link: What can I do if the curling occurs and get out of the platform?