The Alfawise V10 Max laser smart robot vacuum cleaner can scan the whole room through laser ranging and 360° radar to draw accurate and complete map in real-time and mark obstacle points with SLAM algorithm, so as to create an efficient cleaning mode. 450ml large capacity water tank with precise electronic pump control & three- speeds regulation, uniform seepage water and dry fast, stop flowing water during charging, this robot realized the real intelligent cleaning!
Suction type: roller brush with suction duct
Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium battery
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight: 3.5000 kg
Package Contents: 1 x Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1 x Charging Dock, 1X Adapter, 1 x Water Tank, 4 pcs x Side Brush, 2 pcs x Mop, 2 pcs x HEPA Filter, 1 x User Manual
Why the vacuum cleaner cannot charge?
1. Check whether the sweeper switch is turned on;
2. Check whether the battery has been installed properly and if the battery cables are loose;
3. Check whether the charging contact pieces present dust or dirt.
More details: Stay in charge: fix the top 4 battery issues for robot cleaners
Why the cleaner cannot return to charging dock automatically?
1. Ensure there are no barriers and reflective things around the charging dock;
2. Check whether there are TV, refrigerator, routers or other items around the charging dock causing signal interference;
3. Check whether the electrode sheet of the charging dock has dust stains.
Why the sweeper stopped working after a few minutes even though it was fully charged?
1. If the sweeper cannot charge properly, check whether the sweeper switch is turned on;
2. Please remember that the new sweeper battery needs to be activated before usage.