Alfawise EX8 3D Printer
Alfawise EX8 is an incredible 3D printer designed for professionals and amateurs alike. Building it requires expertise to finish assembling it in 2 - 3 hours. It boasts high cost-performance ratio - any DIY enthusiast will not be unable to resist. EX8 has a large build volume - 220 x 220 x 240mm for most challenges. More importantly, printing with Alfawise EX8 is hassle-free, any imperfection and failure due to power outage can be prevented. Control the process and set parameters rapidly by using the rotary knob. Enjoy easier and more successful 3D printing!
●220 x 220 x 240mm maximum build volume to print exciting models
●Precision printing with standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment, and up to 120mm/s speed
● More successful in 3D printing with power outage protection to prevent a full print repeat
●Blue LCD display for more intuitive control and easy-to-use rotary knob
●Great DIY project, more challenging, but only 5 minutes to get the hang of operation after the assembly
●Reinforced aluminum alloy construction, wear-resistant and durable
● 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, PP, TPU, wood filled, etc.
● Piano black laser-cut acrylic construction for the extraordinary hand feeling and charm of craftsmanship
● Faster and more fluent filament feeding into the 0.4mm standard nozzle
● High printing quality - stainless steel rails, gears, bearings, and connectors for smooth movements
● Unassembled printer kit to give you an unforgettable, step-by-step learning experience. As long as you have passion and creativity, you should never miss this product
● Working environment: temperature: 10 - 30 Deg.C, relative humidity: 20 - 50 percent
Tip: the power outage recovery functions well when you print more than 0.5mm in height. If the height is less than 0.5mm, it is recommended to print again.
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.