Alfawise U20 Large Scale 2.8 inch Touch Screen DIY 3D Printer
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
Alfawise U20 is an incredible 3D printer for professionals and amateurs alike. It requires the least effort to set up, so you will be able to finish assembly in just 5 minutes. It boasts high cost-performance ratio - any DIY enthusiast will not be unable to resist. U20 has a large build volume - 300 x 300 x 400mm - designed for big challenges. More importantly, printing with Alfawise U20 is hassle-free because the two resume functions prevent any imperfection and failure due to power outage and filament run-out. Control the process and set parameters on the touchscreen. Enjoy easier and more successful 3D printing!
●300 x 300 x 400mm big build volume to print more exciting models
●Precision printing with standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment, and up to 150mm/s speed
● More successful in 3D printing with filament run-out protectionandpower outage protection
●2.8'' full color touchscreen for more intuitive control
●Fast and easy assembly, only 5 minutes needed to get started
●Reinforced aluminum alloy construction, wear-resistant, and durable
● 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, PP, TPU, wood filled, etc.
Please click here to download the upgrade firmware